June 14, 2021 | Indianapolis, IN
Beauty and functionality are no longer mutually exclusive thanks to the UNIQUIN glass wall system from dormakaba. UNIQUIN is a new interior, demountable multifunctional wall system for commercial office room configuration.
With the future of office design changed from the pandemic, UNIQUIN offers the possibility to individually design and separate interior space with glass – for higher transparency and advanced well-being. The coordinated design of all components is flexible, functional and allows for subsequent modifications, if required. In addition, the high STC rating creates industry leading acoustic performance and helps absorb sound waves for reduced sound transmission room to room.
“UNIQUIN is a deliberately designed product for a coordinated, attractive look with impressive application versatility,” said Curtis Massey, product manager, interior glass systems. “UNIQUIN effortlessly combines transparency and discretion to enhance interior design functionality and performance.”
UNIQUIN features flush-fitting profiles complemented by hardware and locking systems in the same coordinated design. UNIQUIN can be fitted with fixed elements made of glass, or other materials in thicknesses between 3/8 inch and ¾ inch. It is ideal for virtually any location requiring separate spaces.
- Offices spaces
- Relaxation areas in offices/break areas
- Conference rooms
- Hotel rooms where smaller, segmented space is needed
- Large rooms where acoustic separation is needed such as fitness rooms
Designers, installers and everyday users can take advantage of UNIQUIN’s unique design and performance capabilities.
- Matched design with individually combinable components: profiles, fittings, locking systems and more
- Integration of access control systems
- Reduced sound transmission between adjacent rooms by up to 41dB
- Customizable fabric cover that can be printed to offer a visual highlight and enhance the ambient feel of the space
- Both normal and high-rise door options
- Separating elements and door solutions can be used with glass, wood or other materials
- Quick and easy installation
- May contribute to LEED
For more information, visit dormakaba.com
dormakaba is one of the top three companies in the global market for access and security solutions. With strong brands such as Dorma and Kaba in our portfolio, we are a single source for products, solutions, and services related to doors and secure access to buildings and rooms. With around 16,000 employees and numerous cooperation partners, we are active in over 130 countries. dormakaba is headquartered in Rümlang (Zurich/Switzerland) and generates an annual turnover of over CHF 2 billion.
SIX Swiss Exchange: DOKA (formerly: KABN / KABNE) Further information at dormakaba.us.